App payment is applicable to businesses integrating opay payment function in app application.
The merchant app calls the SDK provided by opay, and the SDK calls the payment module in opay's app. If the user has installed the opay app, the merchant app will jump to opay to complete the payment, then jump back to the merchant app after the payment, and finally display the payment results. If the user does not install the opay app, the merchant app will set up the opay web page payment cashier, and the user will log in to the opay account and display the payment results after payment.
Currently supported versions are opay v2.15 and Android v2.3
1. In the merchant app, users choose to place an order, confirm the purchase, enter the payment phase, select opay payment, and click confirm payment.
2. If the user does not install the opay client, he / she will set up the opay web page payment cashier and log in to the opay accoun.
3. After successful login, enter the confirm payment page.
4. The user clicks confirm payment to enter the payment password page.
5. User input password, complete payment and display payment result
o Must have a certified and audited opay account before applying.
o Enterprises or individual businesses can apply.
o A true and valid business license is required, and the name of opay account should be consistent with the subject of the business license.
o The website can be visited normally and the page display is complete. The website needs to have clear business content and complete commodity information.
Resource downloadingo Download the latest opay SDK package
o Rate: 1% for all industries; from November 25, 2019